Collection, Accounting & Planning
Mrs Daboer Emily Ufulul
Director Collection and Planning
DIRECTORATE OF COLLECTION, ACCOUNTING AND PLANNING
The Directorate is responsible for:
- Collection of assessed tax under the PAYE, Direct Assessment and Other Taxes schemes.
- Recording of all collections made by the Service.
- Reporting on all collections of the Service on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Monitoring and reporting on all revenues generated and collected by other MDAs of the State Government.
- Carrying out any other duty as assigned by the Executive Chairman.