Motor Vehicle Administration
Mr Kyense Andrew Dakok
Director Motor Licence Administration
DIRECTORATE OF MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- Collection of all road taxes.
- Registration of Motor Vehicles of all categories.
- Registering of Motorcycles/Tricycle.
- Processing of Enhanced National Driver´s License (ENDL) for both new issuances and renewals/replacements.
- Renewal of Vehicle Particulars of all categories.
- Monitoring the activities of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Vehicle Inspection Officers (VIO) and AutoReg staff stationed in the premises of the Service.
- Give reports/information on vehicle registration statistics on request to various stakeholders such as:
- Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC
- The Nigeria Police
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- Other Government Agencies.