Mr Dafaan Wulashik Lucius
Director Corporate Affairs
DIRECTORATE OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
- Saddled with the responsibility of managing the corporate image of the Service. This involves both internal and external stakeholders who are responsible for the drive towards attaining set goals and objectives of the Service through media campaigns designed to reach investors, consumers, employees, industry analysts, customers, government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Superintends over day to day communication between the Service and the general public with a view to enlighten and educate the public on the activities of the Service.
- Discusses issues of strategy, products, services and client base target with senior colleagues to identify public relations requirements.
- Writing, editing and arranging for the effective distribution of press releases, newsletters and other public relations material, prepare information for media kits develop and maintain the Services’ internet or intranet web pages.
- Addresses individuals, clients and other target groups through meetings, presentations, the media and other events to enhance the public image of the PSIRS.
- Develops and implements tools to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of public relations exercises and activities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new opportunities.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Develop and maintain the Services corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs for the Service.
- Draft speeches for the Executive Chairman of the Service, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for him/her.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations ethics.
- Identifying and managing internal and external crises to arrive at resolutions favorable to all stakeholders for the overall good of the Service.
- Initiating and coordinating all social activities in the Service with a view to building a bond between members of staff for effective Service delivery.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Executive Chairman