Finance & Supplies
Mr Bikut Thomas Kwapshiol
Director Finance and Supply
DIRECTORATE OF FINANCE AND SUPPLIES
- Plans the financial requirement (needs) for proper day to day running of the activities of the Service.
- Ensures that records of all transactions in monetary terms are properly recorded and kept for immediate and future references.
- Ensures that all inventory records of the Service are properly kept and safeguarded in such a manner where there will be no loss to the Service.
- Ensures that records of fixed assets in terms of amount, location and physical conditions are properly kept.
- Liaises with all Departments within the Service for the smooth running of activities.
- Liaises with other State MDAs for proper and adequate remittance of revenue to approved Government accounts;
- Liaises with all revenue collecting Banks for prompt and smooth transfer of collected revenue to the Pool Account;
- Controls costs on all expenditures of the Service
- Responsible for the preparation of the Service budget and financial reports.
- Coordinates the ICT function of the Service
- Carries out any other duty as assigned by the Executive Chairman.